In the Future, There are Space-Age Buildings, Flying Cars, and an Apartment Building Called Nebula Apartments. Where Tom is Sleeping in the Security Camera Room, as Jerry on His Air Board is Zipping Around. an Alarm Rings of an Intruder, and It's Jerry and the Computer tells Tom (known as Security Cat 13) to get rid of Jerry, as It gives Tom Jet Boots. meanwhile, Jerry sees a Soda Machine, and tries to get one, but the Machine doesn't comply. Jerry tries again, the Machine refuses,? and then has His Board Shake up the Machine, but still does not comply. fed up with the Machine's Refusal, Jerry Kicks it, making the Machine finally give the Mouse the Soda. Tom surprises Jerry, but the Mouse Sprays the Kitten with Soda, resulting in being chased, but gets caught and lands in a Garbage-Bot. and as Tom carries the Garbage-Bot to who knows where, Jerry escapes with a Technologic Machine, and gets out seconds before the Garbage-Bot is shredded. Jerry shakes Tom's paw, but the Kitten realizes that the Mouse is still alive, gripes, and Chases after Jerry again.
Jerry goes? Inside the Gravity Tube, and messes with the controls, making Tom go up and down, until Jerry gets the control way up, resulting in Tom being flung out of the Building. in the Kitchen, Jerry uses His Device to get a Slice of a Cake, and gulps it up. Tom returns and goes after Jerry again as the Mouse grabs a Space-Cycle as the zip around the Apartment. soon, Jerry has the Cycle have Plungers (attached to Rope) grab Tom's Jet Boots, resulting in the Kitten falling to the Ground despite trying to Flap His arms. later, Tom uses a Jet Car to go after Jerry and the Space-Cycle. but fails, resulting in Jerry's Mousehole Debris Crushing the Jet? Car with Tom inside it.
then, Tom in His Fist-Tipped Rocket goes after Jerry, as the Pair exit the Apartment Building. along the way, Jerry gets past a Dog Gang of Space Bikers, the Leader laughs, but He and rest get dazed after Tom's Rocket crashes into them, with the Rocket destroyed and the Bikers still intact. the Bikers seeking revenge for Tom's involvement, Chase after Him. Jerry however comes and lets Tom on the Space-Cycle, as He activates a Smokescreen to make the Bikers crash into a Billboard. Tom grateful for Jerry saving Him, shook His hand as the both of them go toward the Futuristic horizon.
- When Tom starts gliding around the apartment, his eyes are white, not yellow.
- After the Dog Bikers Crash into the Billboard, Tom is seen without His Jet Boots.
- When Tom surprises Jerry, He's without the Jet Boots, but after Tom was drenched with Soda, His Jet Boots return.
- As Jerry is using His Device to get the Cake, His Mouth is White instead of Light brown.
- This episode is the only episode that takes place in the future timeframe. The Tom and Jerry in this episode are descendants of the present-day Tom and Jerry. The Tom in this episode wears a baseball cap with the same colors as his present-day ancestor, but is divided in halves instead of with a stripe and has an antenna on the rear end of it.